What’s Included in a Deep Clean?
an office means moving furniture, emptying cupboards and tackling those hard-to-reach areas where dirt can accumulate.
Depending on the premises, the exact requirements of a deep clean will vary. But in a typical office, here are the tasks on our checklist:
- Complete hoover of every carpet – moving furniture if necessary.
- Thorough cleaning of all non-carpeted floors.
- Cleaning of areas that often pick up dirt: light switches, door handles and skirting boards.
- Kitchen cupboards and fridge emptied and scrubbed.
- Kitchen work surfaces cleaned.
- Microwave and other appliances cleaned inside and out.
- Restroom facilities cleaned and mirrors left sparkling.
- Chairs vacuumed or wiped.
- Cleaning of vents, window ledges and other areas where dust accumulates.
- Removal of mildew or limescale.
- Sanitisation of computer equipment: headsets, telephones, keyboards and so on.