School cleaning services should include:
Disposal of all refuse containers in the building, all refuse containers must be unloaded regularly and the refuse container must be disinfected and disinfected. Children often leave food chunks, and these parts of the food can lead to pest infestation if left over too long in leftover food.
- Accommodation must be part of the cleaning package of the school. This includes daily cleaning of all floors of the building. The floors should be removed with a detergent disinfectant. All carpet surfaces should be vacuumed to remove dirt and it should be a regular schedule for steam cleaning with a detergent disinfectant. If children are small and sit on a rug, the spray disinfectant should be applied to the carpet surface during school hours.
- All panels and cabinets with which children come into contact should be cleaned with a disinfectant solution. This will help to prevent the increase or breeding of bacteria.
- Windows should be cleaned frequently as children leave fingerprints on glass surfaces.
- All tables and living areas should be disposed of with sanitary solutions.
- Walls for toilets, toilets and bathrooms should be cleaned daily with a repair solution during school hours.